Monday, June 15, 2009

Raindrops (pati unan) keep falling on my boxhead

It's another Wet Rainy Tuesday, as I dread to wake up at half past 6am, rains have been falling since last night, thoughts of not going to work as I felt need more sleep as was playing too much boxhead flashgame in y8.com on my laptop till 12 midnight.
Boxhead The Zombie Wars



Click here to play this game

My wife was telling me to get up & help the kids dress up for school. Pinalo ako ng unan at sinabi " Hoy Gumising Ka na!!!" Sa madaling sabi gumising ako para ihanda ang mga anak sa pagpasok nila sa Paaralan. Maging aral sa magulang tulad ko, huwag pabayaan masabihan ng mga anak " Papa tanda tanda mo na nagpupuyat ka pa sa flashgames, ayan tanghali ka gumising tuloy."

Sabi ko sa kanila "sige sa office na lang ako maglalaro hehehe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sounds like Banana-Q but starts w/ a P, NCR, Philippines
Parang comedy life ko, Dilbert where are you now? Be nobody but yourself! "Smile in your own way!"(quote ng h.s. classmate ko si Dr. Mike)