Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Another year had passed & this is the only time I have to update my blog, been busy as hell from running the business after over a year or so since my Tatay died. Totally draining mentally & physically, but thank God I survived all the trials with the little help from my wife, kids & friends. Anyway I can't complain business is good,providing the family with all our needs & having some extra on the side. Having money to save for the kids education & small investments. On a sour note : Condolence to my HS classmate from Bene, she lost her Mom earlier this month. I know she's devastated but still this tragedy in her life is just another phase we all have to accept. Anyway andito na naman ang tag-ulan, which means Rains + Clogged drainage = Floods & Traffic. Time to brace ourselves from being stranded in traffic, wade to stinky murky flood waters again. So what else is new? Anong nagbago? Walang Pagbabago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sounds like Banana-Q but starts w/ a P, NCR, Philippines
Parang comedy life ko, Dilbert where are you now? Be nobody but yourself! "Smile in your own way!"(quote ng h.s. classmate ko si Dr. Mike)